Justellus, Inc., also referred to as Justellus, is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation to find Justellus.com);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and Justellus or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to Justellus for the purpose of creating an account (including, but not limited to, your name, user identification, password and e-mail address);
- Information that you provide to Justellus for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, social media accounts, and/or newsletters;
- Information that you at your discretion provide to Justellus for purposes of providing feedback on any product or service provider; and
- Any other information that you choose to send, email, or submit to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you while you navigate the website as we continuously want to improve the experience for you and future customers. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit.
Our advertisers/payment services providers may also send you cookies.
We may choose to publish Google AdSense, an AdWords interest-based advertisements, on our website at our discretion. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behavior across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser by using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the AdSense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
3. Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you general commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically agreed to as part of the Conditions of Use;
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business, or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties, which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users in aggregate but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- Provide you with follow up and updates when and if possible on the information you have submitted to Justellus, Inc. via the About Your Experience section of the website, through your accounts, or through general feedback submissions. Follow up and updates include things like responses from product and service providers, special offers and incentives for taking the time to give feedback, access to advance notification from service and solution providers on new products and services, and other activities that include delivery of information on behalf of the services and solution provider.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, you hereby grant a license to us to use such information for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Justellus strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the site is not intended for use by minors, Justellus respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the Internet.
In addition, we may disclose and/or transfer your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling, including in connection with an acquisition, merger, bankruptcy or other corporation action; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
5. International data transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in our home jurisdiction.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
6. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from Justellus will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
7. Policy amendments
As always, if you object to any of the changes to our terms, and you no longer wish to use the site, you may deactivate your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Using the service on this site or accessing the site after a notice of changes has been sent to you or published on our site shall constitute your consent to the changed terms.
8. Your rights
You may instruct Justellus to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information might be subject to the payment of a processing fee. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct Justellus to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
9. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. Justellus is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
10. Updating information
Please let Justellus know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. You can contact Justellus at email@example.com.
PO Box 281
Maynard, MA 01754-0281
12. Data controller
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Justellus, Inc.